I will be attending the Forrester Forum for Marketing Leaders “Create a Brand Advantage with Perpetually Connected Customers” in Los Angeles, California on April 18 and 19th. If you’re attending the conference and want to connect, DM me at @50champ. There is also a conference Twitter thread at #ForrForum.
I’ll be attending all of the standard sessions. Here are the “tracks” I’ll be attending:
- 01:45 PM – 02:30 PM / Track A / Mobile And Devices / Marketer Spotlight: Deep Dive On The Mobile Mind Shift
- 01:45 PM – 02:30 PM / Track C / Branding / Brands Need Connected Content
- 10:40 AM – 11:25 AM / Track B / Customer Data / Calculating True Impact Across Devices
- 10:40 AM – 11:25 AM / Track D / Organization / Marketer Spotlight: Driving B2B Marketing With An Adaptive Approach
- 11:30 AM – 12:00 PM / Guest Executive Forum With HP Autonomy: Reading Between The Lines: Discovering The Hidden Consumer
- 12:05 PM – 12:50 PM / Track B / Customer Data / Targeting Your Audience Across Channels And Devices