I’ll be speaking on a Sacramento Public Relations Association (SPRA) Professional Speakers Series panel about “Defining Your Digital Strategy” on May 23, 2013. Josh Morgan from Edelman will also be on the panel, as will Phil Tretheway of Position Interactive. It should be a great conversation; I hope you’ll join us.
Venue: Cafeteria 15L
Date: May 23, 2013 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Address: 1116 15th Street, Sacramento, CA, 95814
Cost: $25 members / $30 nonmembers
More details and the RSVP Eventbrite form is here.
I will be attending the Forrester Forum for Marketing Leaders “Create a Brand Advantage with Perpetually Connected Customers” in Los Angeles, California on April 18 and 19th. If you’re attending the conference and want to connect, DM me at @50champ. There is also a conference Twitter thread at #ForrForum.
I’ll be attending all of the standard sessions. Here are the “tracks” I’ll be attending:
- 01:45 PM – 02:30 PM / Track A / Mobile And Devices / Marketer Spotlight: Deep Dive On The Mobile Mind Shift
- 01:45 PM – 02:30 PM / Track C / Branding / Brands Need Connected Content
- 10:40 AM – 11:25 AM / Track B / Customer Data / Calculating True Impact Across Devices
- 10:40 AM – 11:25 AM / Track D / Organization / Marketer Spotlight: Driving B2B Marketing With An Adaptive Approach
- 11:30 AM – 12:00 PM / Guest Executive Forum With HP Autonomy: Reading Between The Lines: Discovering The Hidden Consumer
- 12:05 PM – 12:50 PM / Track B / Customer Data / Targeting Your Audience Across Channels And Devices